What is it?
- A unique academic scholarship program providing affordable access, specifically to West Virginia students with significant financial need.
Who Benefits? Everyone!
- Students: West Virginia residents attending AB
- You: 50% in tax credit vouchers for minimum donations of $500* (Note: Tax Credits available only to West Virginia Resident Donors & Businesses.)
- AB: Builds capacity to continue offering students the finest quality of higher education services
Steps to support student success!
- Claim your credits by contacting the Institutional Office of Advancement at 304-457-6202 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make your gift via check made payable to Alderson Broaddus University Annual Fund/NIP or online. Type Annual Fund/NIP into the comment box of the online donation form.
- Receive your tax credit voucher.
- Congratulations! You helped us create scholarships!
Gifts must be made on or before December 31, 2020, to apply credits to this tax year. Gifts postmarked after December 31, 2020, will apply to the 2021 tax year or any year for the next five years thereafter. The use of these tax credits does not conflict with claiming the federal deduction for charitable contributions.
*Tax credits are made possible by a partnership between Alderson Broaddus University and the West Virginia Development Office Neighborhood Investment Program. To learn more visit www.wvdo.org/nip