Congratulations once again on your decision to attend Alderson Broaddus University! The next step is to submit your $200 enrollment deposit and to sign up for a New Student Registration Day! (form below)
Submit Your $200 Enrollment Deposit
Submitting your enrollment deposit to the Office of Admissions officially makes you a Battler! Enrollment deposits are refundable until May 1st. Please call 304.457.6256 to pay by credit card or you can mail a check made payable to Alderson Broaddus University to:
Alderson Broaddus University
Office of Admissions
101 College Hill Drive, Box 2003
Philippi, WV, 26416
Sign up for a New Student Registration Day
June 5 / June 20 / July 11
This registration is a very important step to finalize your path to Alderson Broaddus University. We want to prepare you academically and financially for the upcoming year as a service to you as a new student. During each day, you and your family will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with faculty advisors to register for fall classes;
- Prepare financially by hearing from our Financial Aid and Business offices;
- Obtain your official Battler email account, which will give you access to important campus information over the summer months prior to your arrival on campus in the fall;
- Learn about the housing and roommate selection process from the Office of Student Affairs and Residence Life staff;
- Get your official AB Student ID;
- Attend special parent-only informational sessions and discussions.
Please complete and submit the form below to pick the date that works best for you. We strongly encourage every new student to attend a registration day on campus. However, if you live more than 4 hours away and cannot travel to campus, please call the Office of Admissions to learn about alternative registration options.
NOTICE: If selecting Off-Campus, students must meet the Off-Campus eligibility requirements.
If you have questions about this information, please call the Office of Admissions at 800.263.1549.