Why Are Internships So Important?
- It looks good on a resume and gives students valuable work experience.
- It gives students the opportunity to try out a job or field.
- It provides valuable experience, including the application process.
- Students make important contacts and connections.
- It can lead to a job offer directly after graduation.
It is crucial to have experience on your resume when you graduate; otherwise, you won’t be able to compete with other graduates who are applying for the same jobs. Just having a college degree is not enough. You need applicable experience to make yourself marketable in a competitive job market.
Searching for an internship?
Check out the websites below or schedule an appointment with the Director to discuss finding the right internship for you.