A campus safety force operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, for the welfare and benefit of students, faculty, staff, and visitors. Their responsibilities include enforcing traffic and parking regulations, enforcement of University policies and behavioral expectations, making rounds, and inspecting the campus for safety and maintenance concerns. email@example.com
Kenny Allen Terry Grudi Shawn Foster
University Policies & Behavioral Expectations
By accepting admission to or employment by Alderson Broaddus University, you make a voluntary decision to become part of the campus community. Each member of the University community accepts responsibility for personal actions and adheres to the general regulations of the University as well as to municipal, state, and federal laws. When an individual or group fails to accept these responsibilities, the University will confront such behavior and impose sanctions to protect the campus community.
Traffic & Parking
- All students, faculty, and staff who operate or park a motor vehicle on the AB campus MUST register their vehicle with the office of Campus Safety & Security and have their permit clearly displayed on the passenger side of the rear window.
- Regulations regarding designated parking areas will be in force between 7 AM and 7 PM, Monday through Friday, except for special events. All other parking and traffic regulations, including handicapped parking spaces, visitor parking spaces, fire lanes, and other no-parking areas, are enforced 7-days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Parking codes are as follows: BLUE areas for students, YELLOW areas for commuter students, WHITE areas for faculty | staff | employee parking.
- The speed limit on campus is 15 MPH.
- Parking privileges or operating a motor vehicle on campus may be suspended by the Director or the Assistant Director of Campus Safety and Security due to repeated parking violations or outstanding violations of $250.00 or more per semester.
- A complete list of Parking and Traffic Policies, including the complete list of fines, is outlined in the Student Handbook PDF.
This report includes statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus, in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Alderson Broaddus University, and on public property within or immediately adjacent to the campus.
The report also includes institutional policies concerning campus security, such as policies concerning sexual assault and other matters.