Most of us have known the feeling of starting on a project, but never completing it. Perhaps, you may have been sidetracked during the pursuit of a bachelor’s degree. There are many reasons why some never finish their degree. Some of these reasons include a lack of financial resources, an opportunity to begin a career, family responsibilities, and relocation.
Life happens, and you may not have been able to complete your educational goals. However, you are not alone. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 28.58% of American adults over 25 years old either started college and never finished or never progressed beyond an associate degree.
How important is a bachelor’s degree? Very, and here are several reasons why.
A bachelor’s degree . . .
Creates more opportunities
Provides greater income
Opens doors via networking
Produces additional job satisfaction
Allows entry into advanced degree programs
If you have some college experience or an associate degree, Alderson Broaddus University’s degree completion programs can help you begin your pathway to success.
- Most previously earned credits will transfer,
- Financial aid is available,
- Classes are online in eight-week increments, and
- Tuition is at a reduced rate.
The following programs are available:
- Business Administration View Curriculum
- Criminal Justice View Curriculum
- Health Care Management View Curriculum
- Integrated Marketing Communication View Curriculum
- Interdisciplinary Studies View Curriculum
- Legal Studies View Curriculum
- LPN to BSN View Curriculum
- Professional Leadership View Curriculum
- RN to BSN (online course) View Curriculum
- School Health Nurse Program View Curriculum
- Surgical Technology View Curriculum