leading to an Associate of Science Degree
|Course #||Credit Hours|
|____||Business||120||3||Introduction to Marketing|
|____||Business||140||3||Introduction to Accounting I|
|____||Business||150||3||Introduction to Accounting II|
|____||Business||160||3||Introduction to Management|
|____||Business||250||3||Ethics in Business|
|____||Business||281||3||Business Law I|
|____||Psychology||260||3||Statistics and Data Analysis*|
|PLUS THREE, (3) CREDIT COURSES FROM ANY OTHER BUSINESS OFFERING
FOREIGN LANGUAGE: Not required.
LIBERAL STUDIES PROGRAM: As listed on the appropriate Liberal Studies Check sheet.
*Indicates courses that also meet Liberal Studies requirements.
Academic Policies for Associate Degrees
- 2.00 Cumulative grade point average in all courses required for graduation.
- All prerequisites must be met for admission to specific courses.
- Admissions standards are identical to those in effect for bachelor’s degree program.
- Associate degree students will be eligible for consideration for Dean’s List on the same basis as bachelor degree students.
- Associate degree students will be eligible for consideration for class honors on the same basis as bachelor degree students.
- No more than four one-credit courses may be counted among the electives selected to meet graduation requirements.
- Twenty of the last forty semester hours must be taken under auspices of Alderson Broaddus University.