Schedule and personalize a private campus visit
Private visits are typically hosted Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 am until 4 pm.
The Office of Admissions is pleased to host students and their families on their own private and personalized campus visit. Visit our newly created Welcome Center which includes refreshments, comfortable seating, and a personalized viewing area that provides all visitors a quick preview of what our campus can offer. Meet up with an Admissions Counselor before your tour in the Welcome Center to apply and answer any questions you may have before the tour begins.
During the visit, our guests have the opportunities to:
- take a private tour of our beautiful mountaintop campus
- meet with faculty members and sit in on a class
- meet with Financial Aid and discuss any questions you may have about your financial aid package
- enjoy a complimentary meal in our dining facilities
- receive a unique gift exclusively designed for your incoming class
Become a Battler Days:
Join our AB admissions team for an open house! Throughout the day, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Tour our campus;
- Meet current students and faculty;
- Learn about academic programs and extracurricular activities;
- Gain information on the admissions process and financial aid; and
- See what makes us unique!
October 6 – AB Homecoming Weekend
November 12 – Veterans Day