Alderson Broaddus University Department of Nursing offers an innovative opportunity for practicing registered nurses to earn a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing without sacrificing work and family responsibilities. Designed to meet the needs of the RN with an Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing, the RN to BSN Online Program offers the following program benefits:
- • Complete the bachelor's degree in nursing in approximately 18 months of full-time study.
- • Convert significant life experience into college credits by documenting past education, training, work related
- projects and past learning.
- • Online only: Attend asynchronous online courses.
• 8 week courses
• Select nursing credits may be transferable
• No campus visit required
• No hospital clinical required
• Part or full-time
• Rotating admission
• $295.00 per credit hour + books
- • Gain satisfaction from fulfilling an educational goal.
- • Improve communication and other management skills and strengthen your position in the job market.
• Complete nursing course requirements for the bachelor’s degree in approximately 18 months of fulltime study
• Attend class in an asynchronous format each week, thus minimizing interference with work schedules and family responsibilities.
Graduates from Alderson Broaddus University's RN-BSN Online Program are required to complete 120 credits which include credit requirements in nursing and the liberal studies program.
For additional information on this exciting opportunity, contact:
Dr. Marilyn Zrust, Director, RN-BSN Online Program, Ph. 304.457.6384.