Alumni and Friends
Tax-Free Distributions from Individual Retirement Plans for Charitable Purposes are Available Again!
• You must have reached 70 ½ years of age by the date of the gift
• Distributions may be made only to public charities, like A-B College, not donor
• advised funds or private foundations
• You may distribute up to $100,000
• The transfer does qualify for the required minimum distribution
• This Act will expire on December 31, 2011
Don’t Let Time Run Out To Take Advantage Of This Great Opportunity!
For more information, call Carl Gittings or Nikky Luna in the A-B College Advancement Office at 304.457.6321.