Congratulations once again on your decision to attend Alderson Broaddus University! The next step is to submit your $200 enrollment deposit and to sign up for a New Student Registration Day! (form below)
Submit Your $200 Enrollment Deposit
Submit your $200 enrollment deposit to the Office of Admissions. This deposit will officially make you a Battler! Enrollment deposits are refundable until May 1st. Please call (304) 457-6256 to pay by credit card or you can mail a check made payable to Alderson Broaddus University to:
Alderson Broaddus University
Office of Admissions
101 College Hill Drive, Box 2003
Philippi, WV, 26416
Sign up for a New Student Registration Day
This registration is a very important step to finalize your path to Alderson Broaddus University. We want to prepare you academically and financially for the upcoming year as a service to you as a new student. During each day, you and your family will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with faculty advisors to register for fall classes;
- Prepare financially by hearing from our financial aid and business office;
- Obtain your official Battler email account, which will give you access to important campus information over the summer months prior to your arrival on campus in the fall;
- Learn about the housing and roommate selection process from the Office of Student Affairs and Residence Life staff;
- Get your official ABU Student ID;
- Special parent only informational sessions and discussions.
The dates for New Student Registration are:
Friday, June 15, 2018
Friday, June 29, 2018
Please complete and submit the form below to pick the date that works best for you. We strongly encourage every new student to attend a registration day on campus. However, if you live more than 4 hours away and cannot travel to campus, please call the Office of Admissions to learn about alternative registration options.
NOTICE: If selecting Off-Campus, students must meet the Off-Campus eligibility requirements.
If you have questions about this information, please call the Office of Admissions at (800) 263-1549.