Congratulations once again on your decision to attend Alderson Broaddus University! The next step is to submit your $200 enrollment deposit and to sign up for a New Student Registration Day!
1. Submit Your $200 Enrollment Deposit
Submit your $200 enrollment deposit to the Office of Admissions. This deposit will secure your place in the Class of 2018 and will officially make you a Battler! Enrollment deposits are refundable until May 1st. Please call 304-457-6256 to pay by credit card or you can mail a check made payable to Alderson Broaddus University to:
Alderson Broaddus University
Office of Admissions
101 College Hill Drive, Box 2003
Philippi, WV, 26416
2. Sign up for a New Student Registration Day
This registration is a very important step to finalize your path to Alderson Broaddus University. We want to prepare you academically and financially for the upcoming year as a service to you as a new student. During each day, you and your family will have the opportunity to:
• Meet with faculty advisors to register for fall classes;
• Prepare financially by hearing from our financial aid and business office;
• Obtain your official Battler email account, which will give you access to important campus information over the summer months prior to your arrival on campus in the fall;
• Learn about the housing and roommate selection process from the Office of Student Affairs and Residence Life staff;
• Get your official ABU Student ID;
• Special parent only informational sessions and discussions.
The dates for New Student Registration are:
Saturday, June 21, 2014
Please complete and submit the form below to pick the date that works best for you. We strongly encourage every new student to attend a registration day on campus. However, if you live more than 4 hours away and cannot travel to campus, please call the Office of Admissions to learn about alternative registration options.