We're glad you're interested in visiting campus! Our "AB and You Visit Days" are a great way to explore all of the wonderful opportunities that AB has to offer its students. Included during these events are opportunities to:
• learn about the admissions process and our affordability
• meet with faculty members and learn about our academic programs
• enjoy complementary lunch and a gift for each student attending
Generally, these events run from 10 am until 2 pm. The upcoming visit opportunities are:
• Saturday, October 12 – AB and You Visit Day
• Saturday, October 19 – Fall Music Preview Day
• Saturday, November 9 – AB and You Visit Day
• Saturday, February 1 – Spring Music Preview Day
• Monday, February 17 (Presidents Day) – AB and You Visit Day
• Saturday, April 5 – AB and You Visit Day
Schedule your own private campus visit
The Office of Admissions is pleased to host students and their families on their own private and personalized campus visit. During the visit, our guests have the opportunities to meet with an admissions counselor, meet the Financial Aid Office, take a private tour of our beautiful mountain-top campus, and have a free meal in our dining facilities. Meeting with faculty members and sitting in on a class is also a possibility, depending on schedules.
Private visits are generally hosted anytime Monday through Friday from 9:00 am until 3:00 pm. Please follow the link below to request a visit or call our office at (800)263-1549 or (304)457-6256.
Getting to Alderson Broaddus University
Whether you're traveling across country, or from just the next county over, the following links provide everything you need to plan your trip.